Apr 12, 2009

Guangzhou Apartment

Still to come: pics of master bedroom/bathroom and the balcony.















The front door.












kitchen
























Hall bathroom.






















View from the window.




















Ocean's room.


















Third bedroom (with no bed...I guess it's the office).


















Built-in closets are in all three bedrooms.
















View from the outside. We are on the fourth floor.



















There was an Easter egg hunt in our courtyard.











Costco-like store called Metro.



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty incredible, you guys. I'm so pleased we get to stay in touch via this bomb picture blog.

brooke, when do you start working?

Leah C said...

Wow, you guys aren't roughing it!! That's a really nice apartment - it will be nice to come home after a long day of China craziness and relax in a nice place like that. Stuart must love the huge TV ;)

Katie said...

AGH!!! How awesome!! I'm jealous.

ash said...

Nice digs. An Easter egg hunt and a stop at Metro. You guys are truly settled in.

modestmuse said...

Holy freaking crap, what's up with that TV?!?! WOW!!! I love your place!!!!!! It looks beautiful. You are so settled in already (hey, you have clothes hanging in the closet -- that's considered established in my book). You are so lucky you already speak Chinese. I am so looking forward to seeing life in China. Also, how did you get your internet hooked up so fast? It took us FOREVER.

Diane said...

Looks amazing! I am so glad you are there and getting settled!

The Johnsons said...

I love your new place. What gorgeous views. I am excited to hear how your experience has changed living as x-pats this time...and I loved your beach outfit in your LA post!