May 16, 2009

Mini Cam

I've been carrying around my small camera, trying to get pictures of our life in Guangzhou. The quality isn't great but you can see some scenes from our daily life.





















My birthday dinner




















The outside view of my office building



















Ikea is next door!





















Every morning there is a line of people waiting to get into the building.



















We have church in an apartment. It's rather small.
































Do not be fooled, this cake was dished out at church. Stuart only believes in celebrating mothers day with his mom, not wife.

1 comment:

Da said...

I think the camera takes nice pictures! Plus Stuart did get you a cake and show you his love for mother's day. Brooke don't worry, he's see you a lot more than his mom, so there's no competition there.Hehe